Turn ‘n Tender Valentine Competition 2019
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is available for customers who choose to spend Valentine’s day at Turn ‘n Tender on 14 February 2019 should they make a booking on Dineplan via the Turn ‘n Tender website. They will be entered into a draw to stand a chance to win a R500 voucher valid at all Turn ‘n Tenders in South Africa for 1 year from date of issue.
- This competition is not available to customers who book for Valentines day telephonically at Turn ‘n Tender
- In order to enter, entrants need to book a table for Valentine’s day 2019 at any participating Turn n Tender restaurant within the competition times. Reservations need to be made via the website at url https://turnntender.co.za#bookings
- Competition entries open on the 4th of February 2019 and close on the 12th of February 2019.
- This competition is applicable and redeemable in South Africa only.
- The winner will be selected at random from all participating entries by the Turn ‘n Tender team on the 13th of February 2019. The winner will be contacted via a phone call and/or email on the same day.
- If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts, the winner forfeits his/her prize and another winner will be selected.
- The winner has 2 hours to accept their prize after having been notified before the prize is awarded to the next selected winner.
- The prize will be awarded at a Turn ‘n Tender in South Africa of the winners choice by the 13th of February 2019.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity events after the draw and by entering the promotion acknowledge their consent to take part in publicity and for their name and details of their application to be published by the Promoter.
- By accepting the prize, the winner tacitly agrees to the terms and conditions of the prize.
- The prize is as stated and there will be no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition, contest offer or promotion by a prize-winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (in exceptional circumstances) vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- This competition is open to all South African Residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding Turn ‘n Tender employees, directors, members, partners, franchisees, agents, consultants, families, associated advertising agencies or anyone otherwise professionally associated with this promotion.
- Entries, which are late, illegible or not in accordance with these rules will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the competition.
- By entering the competition each entrant accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions
- There will only be one winner selected and the decision of the winner by the promoter is final.