Covid-19 press release Level 3
We’re Open for Takeaway and Collection via our new Kerbside Delivery and Home Delivery
In Level 3 we will be offering the following services, all of which are NO CONTACT:
- Takeaway for collection only
- Collection via Kerbside Delivery
- Home Delivery (select restaurants)
- 3rd Party Delivery service (select restaurants)
Many of our restaurants have been closed for several weeks and as such the openings will be phased during the first 2 weeks of June. Our restaurants will all be conducting deep cleaning, sanitising and receiving their fresh stock during these two weeks, to get ready to serve you, your Turn ‘n Tender favourites again.
These Turn ‘n Tender restaurants will be open in level 3:
- Turn ‘n Tender Dainfern
- Turn ‘n Tender Bassonia
- Turn ‘n Tender Loftus
- Turn ‘n Tender Ruimsig
- Turn ‘n Tender Waterfall
- Turn ‘n Tender Jean Avenue
- Turn ‘n Tender Midstream
- Turn ‘n Tender Parktown North
- Turn ‘n Tender Illovo
- Turn ‘n Tender Vaal Mall
While the restrictions have been reduced for Level 3, which now allows us to open our restaurants to serve you, our hygiene protocols put in place to serve you safely have been elevated in line with the Department of Health’s Covid-19 risk mitigation measures.
We will continue to maintain the operational procedures from Level 4 within our restaurants to maintain social distancing and will therefore still have a limited staff compliment. Daily staff screening, mandatory wearing of masks and ongoing sanitising throughout the day will also continue. Our franchisees and Turn ‘n Tender staff are ready to serve you safely!
While we are all extremely excited to see you again, we still encourage you to utilize our NO CONTACT home delivery service. However, if you are collecting from our restaurants, it is critical to ensure your, our staff’s and delivery drivers’ safety is top priority.
The following protocols will be implemented and adhered to strictly from 1 June 2020:
- Masks are mandatory – no customers will be allowed into the restaurant without a mask. The mask must be kept on for the full time that you are in the restaurant.
- Temperature checks are mandatory for every customer entering our restaurants.
- Sanitising stations will be provided at the entry and in restaurant when you collect. It is mandatory that every customer sanitises their hands before entering.
- Social distancing will be implemented and markings to allow for this will be in place, along with the restaurants limiting the number of people in the restaurant to adhere to the COVID 19 regulations.
We would once again, like to thank our Government and Essential service workers, for their ongoing efforts to manage the spread of this global pandemic.
We would also like to thank our very own Frontline workers who have been hard at work, serving you during Level 4! We thank you and salute you for serving South Africa safely.
The Turn ‘n Tender team