Competition: Become the Legend
Stand a chance to win these legendary prizes 'n more
R3000 to spend per month at any Turn ‘n Tender for an entire year
1 bottle of each wine from our award-winning wine menu (79 bottles)
Your photo framed ‘n displayed on the wall of your favourite Turn 'n Tender restaurant
An all-expenses-paid weekend away for 2 to Boschendal wine farm in Cape Town
Exclusive booking rights on all special occasions at your favourite Turn ‘n Tender
Turn 'n Tender biltong hamper including biltong ‘n dry wors, a biltong slicer ’n biltong making kit.
A birthday celebration worth R6000 held at your favourite Turn 'n Tender for you ‘n your 5 closest friends.
How to enter:
- Go to any Turn 'n Tender Steakhouse in South Africa between the 1st of October 2018 - 31st of October 2018
- Order any one of 'The Legend of the Four Brothers' specials off the main menu. Choose between Mervyn's Magic, Steven's Sensation, Howard's Howler or Brain's Bowl Over.
- Tell your waiter 'I want to become the Legend' to enter the competition, complete an entry card and stand a chance to win a 1 year Turn 'n Tender experience worth R100 000!
- The waiter will bring you an entry card to complete. Fill in the entry card with your name, surname, date, email and mobile details.
- The entry card must be submitted in-store along with your bill to validate your competition entry. Entry cards submitted without a bill will be classified as invalid.
- 1 entry per Four Brothers meal purchased
- Limited to 1 entry per day per person
The Prize Includes:
- R3 000 per month to spend at any Turn 'n Tender in South Africa. Valid for a total of 12 months from 1st December 2018 to 30th November 2019.
- 1 bottle of each wine from our awarding winning wine menu (79 bottles). These bottles will delivered to an address of your choice.
- Turn 'n Tender biltong hamper including biltong and dry wors, a biltong slicer and biltong making kit.
- A wine set including glassware, decanter and opener
- A Tramontina gift set including steak knives and forks, a carving knife and fork and a cutting board.
- A Turn 'n Tender butcher's apron
- Exclusive booking rights at your favourite Turn 'n Tender on all occasional days and special occasions (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Birthday)
- A weekend away for 2 to Boschendal wine farm in Cape Town- all expenses paid for. This includes flights, accommodation, meals, transport and entertainment.
- A photo of the winner will be framed and displayed on the wall of their favorite Turn 'n Tender restaurant
- A birthday celebration held at the winners favourite Turn 'n Tender for the winner and their 5 closest friends valid at R6 000.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition entries open on the 1st of October 2018 and end on the 31st of October 2018.
- This competition is applicable and redeemable in South Africa only.
- The winner will be selected at random from all participating entries by the Turn 'n Tender team on the 14th of November 2018. The winner will be contacted via a phone call and/or email on the same day.
- If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts, the winner forfeits his/her prize and another winner will be selected.
- The winner has 48 hours to accept their prize after having been notified before the prize is awarded to the next selected winner.
- The winner will be announced on the official Turn 'n Tender Facebook page and website by the 30th of November 2018.
- The prize will be awarded at a Turn 'n Tender in South Africa of the winners choice by the 30th of November 2018.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity events after the draw and by entering the promotion acknowledge their consent to take part in publicity and for their name and details of their application to be published by the Promoter.
- The winner will be required to sign a consent form agreeing to the terms and conditions of the prize.
- The prize is as stated and there will be no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition, contest offer or promotion by a prize-winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (in exceptional circumstances) vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- This competition is open to all South African Residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding Turn 'n Tender employees, directors, members, partners, franchisees, agents, consultants, families, associated advertising agencies or anyone otherwise professionally associated with this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entries, which are late, illegible or not in accordance with these rules will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the competition.
- By entering the competition each entrant accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions
- There will only be one winner selected and the decision of the winner by the promoter is final.