- Acceptance of our Terms:
By visiting the website www.turnntender.co.za, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.turnntender.co.za, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of www.turnntender.co.za. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and www.turnntender.co.za and that your use of www.turnntender.co.za shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
- Provision of Services:
You agree and acknowledge that www.turnntender.co.za is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that www.turnntender.co.za is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
- Proprietary Rights:
You acknowledge and agree that www.turnntender.co.za may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. www.turnntender.co.za authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
- Submitted Content:
When you submit content to www.turnntender.co.za you simultaneously grant www.turnntender.co.za an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to www.turnntender.co.za.
- Termination of Agreement:
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties:
You understand and agree that your use of www.turnntender.co.za is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”. www.turnntender.co.za does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the www.turnntender.co.za website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability:
You understand and agree that www.turnntender.co.za and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not www.turnntender.co.za has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of www.turnntender.co.za is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- External Content:
www.turnntender.co.za may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that www.turnntender.co.za is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by www.turnntender.co.za to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of www.turnntender.co.za. If the court of law having jurisdiction rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
- Entire Agreement:
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and www.turnntender.co.za. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
- Changes to the Terms:
www.turnntender.co.za reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of www.turnntender.co.za after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
- Menu items:
Ts ‘n Cs apply. All prices are inclusive of VAT. Ingredients may be subject to availability ‘n seasonality. Our menu descriptors do not contain all ingredients. Some food items may have traces of nuts ‘n sesame seeds. Should you be allergic to any food items, please request information regarding the ingredients prior to ordering. Portion weights are raw weights. All extras will be charged for. Not all items on this menu are available as takeaway. While stocks last. ®Coca-Cola, the Dynamic Ribbon Device and Coke are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company© 2019.
Standard Web Terms
Lunch Like A Boss
Offer includes a 200g sirloin or rump topped. Served with a side of your choice.
Sides – chips, pap ‘n gravy, baked potato, grilled sweet potato or a side French salad.
Ts ‘n Cs apply. Offer valid from Monday to Friday between 11:30am ‘n 4:30pm from 29 July 2019. Valid for a limited time only. Not valid for takeaway or sharing. While stocks last.
Burger Boss Sundays
Offer includes your choice of any Classic, Cheese, Mushroom or Pepper 200g pure ground beef burger, served with a side of your choice.
Sides – chips, pap ‘n gravy, baked potato, grilled sweet potato, mash or a side French salad.
Offer valid on Sundays from 4pm. Limited time only. While stocks last. Visual for descriptive purposes only.
Become the Legend 2019
How to enter:
- Visit any Turn ‘n Tender Steakhouse in South Africa between the 1st of September 2019 to the 31st of October 2019.
- Spend R300 (including VAT) or more in store and gain entry into the competition.
- For every R300 spent you will receive 1 entry card from your waitron with your final bill (e.g. If your total bill is R900 you will receive 3 entry cards, all 3 cards will need to be completed).
- Completed entry card/s to be sealed with the final bill in the envelope provided.
- Drop the envelope into the entry box at the entrance/exit of the restaurant.
- The entry card must be submitted in store along with your bill to validate your competition entry. Entry cards submitted without a bill will be classified as invalid.
- Entry cards not issued with takeaway and delivery orders. This competition is applicable for sit-down customers only.
- Every week 2-3 restaurants will be chosen to select 1 entry from their entry box to award an instant prize to a customer who has entered to “Become the Legend”. Each restaurant will give away 1 instant prize.
- Instant prizes valued at R500 – R1000.
- 21 Instant prizes to be awarded over the 2 month period.
The prize includes:
- R3 000 per month to spend at any Turn ‘n Tender in South Africa. Valid for a total of 12 months from 1st December 2018 to 30th November 2019.
- 1 Bottle of each wine from our awarding winning wine menu (75 bottles). These bottles will be delivered to an address of your choice.
- A year’s supply of Cruxland Gin ‘n Schweppes® Pink Tonic. 1 bottle Cruxland Gin per month for 12 months ‘n 1 case of Schweppes® Pink Tonic Water per month for 12 months.
- Turn ‘n Tender biltong hamper including biltong and dry wors and biltong making kit.
- A wine set including glassware, decanter and opener.
- A Tramontina gift set including steak knives and forks, a carving knife and fork and a cutting board.
- A Turn ‘n Tender butcher’s apron
- Exclusive booking rights at your favourite Turn ‘n Tender on all occasional days and special occasions (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and our Birthday)
- A weekend away for 2 to Van Loveren wine farm in Robertson, Western Cape, all expenses paid. This includes flights, accommodation, meals, transport and entertainment.
- A photo of the winner will be framed and displayed on the wall of their favourite Turn ‘n Tender restaurant.
- A birthday celebration held at the winner’s favourite Turn ‘n Tender for the winner and their 5 closest friends valid at R6 000.
General Ts ‘n Cs
- Competition entries open on the 1st of September 2019 and close on the 31st of October 2019.
- This competition is applicable and redeemable in South Africa only.
- The winner will be selected at random from all participating entries by the Turn ‘n Tender team on the 14th of November 2019. The winner will be contacted via a phone call and/or email on the same day.
- If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts, the winner forfeits his/her prize and another winner will be selected.
- The winner has 48 hours to accept their prize after having been notified before the prize is awarded to the next selected winner.
- The winner will be announced on the official Turn ‘n Tender Facebook page and website by the 30th of November 2019.
- The prize will be awarded at a Turn ‘n Tender in South Africa of the winner’s choice by the 30th of November 2019.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity events after the draw and by entering the promotion acknowledge their consent to take part in publicity and for their name and details of their application to be published by the Promoter.
- The winner will be required to sign a consent form agreeing to the terms and conditions of the prize.
- The prize is as stated and there will be no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition, contest offer or promotion by a prize-winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (in exceptional circumstances) vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- This competition is open to all South African Residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding Turn ‘n Tender employees, directors, members, partners, franchisees, agents, consultants, families, associated advertising agencies or anyone otherwise professionally associated with this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entries, which are late, illegible or not in accordance with these rules will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the competition.
- By entering the competition each entrant accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions.
- There will only be one winner selected and the selection of the winner, as decided by the Promoter, is final.